GTLA STAFF: Teach with usWho We Are
Great Thinkers Learning Academy is dedicated to bringing back the joy of learning for students in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade. We are certified teachers, who collaborate with parents to create personalized learning plans to ensure student success. Offering online tutoring, direct instruction as well as in-person learning opportunities in the Omaha, Nebraska Metropolitan area. Our teachers offer online tutoring to help each child succeed in their academic career.
Teach with Great Thinkers Learning Academy
Offering your services through Great Thinkers Learning Academy is a great way to take charge of your teaching career. We work with our teachers to ensure they have the time and tools needed to successfully conduct sessions. Our teachers are certified and love to help the students grow academically.
Are you a certified teaching professional? Would you like to offer your services online to students all across the globe?
Great Thinkers Learning Academy is always open to new teacher applications. Please complete the requested information and the application will be emailed to you directly!
Only the BEst
We Know How to Make Learning Fun For Kids
Enjoy Teaching with Flexibility & Freedom
Teach with Great Thinkers Learning Academy and enjoy:
Freedom……. teach what kids need and want.
Tutor 1:1, small group or create your own academy
Flexibility….set your own schedule. Want a vacation in September? No problem
Financial benefits….yes, you get paid.
great thinkers teacher
About this role
Great Thinkers Learning Academy is looking for compassionate and driven teachers to teach on the Great Thinkers Learning Academy Platform as independent contractors. All Great Thinkers teachers are certified in the areas that they tutor or teach. Our teachers’ online tutoring services offer flexible scheduling of availability and choice of jobs they accept. We operate online and in-person in the Omaha, NE Metropolitan Area. Teachers may work remotely on the Great Thinkers live, synchronous tutoring platform, or in person as set up in advance.
Who we are looking for
- Cheerful relationship builders who are excited to take part in the blossoming and growth of their students.
- Certified educators who are dedicated to “do what it takes” for their students to succeed.
- Tech-savvy innovators looking to find new ways to reach learners.
- Effective communicators who are excited to work with parents to help their student conquer barriers.
- Job Location: Remote and/or Omaha, Nebraska Metropolitan area
- Pay: $26-$30/hour (all teachers are independent contractors and are responsible for their self-employment tax filings. A 1099 will be provided for qualified teachers.
- Schedule: Once invited to the Academy, teachers will gain access to the online portal to create available hours to teach and tutor. There are no minimum or maximum amount of hours a teacher can be available. Great Thinkers is growing so the number of hours of teaching may vary based on the subject and grade levels of the teacher.
Teacher Tutoring Online Application Process
- Teachers will fill out the application.
- If qualified, teachers will receive an invitation to schedule a virtual interview.
- After interview, chosen teachers will receive an invite to create a profile on the online platform, which includes scheduling available teaching hours and age and subjects certified to tutor and teach.